These days, one of the main tools you need to start a business is an internet connection. There are so many different opportunities out there to start businesses online. And in some cases, you don’t even need much more than that connection in order to get your business going.
If you’re looking for an effective way to make a decent profit by selling items online, then look no further than using the dropshipping approach to ecommerce.
Need help? Call our support 24/7 at (+92) 335-231-6163
Dropshipping Business Development Company Karachi
What is Dropshipping?
Drop shipping is a fulfillment model that allows you to buy products individually from a wholesaler and ship them directly to your customer.
Instead of purchasing a large amount of inventory, you simply partner with a drop shipping supplier and list their merchandise for sale. Then, once you receive an order you forward it to the supplier for fulfillment. The supplier will ship the product directly from their warehouse to your customer, and charge you only for the price of the shipped item
In simpler words, this is how dropshipping works:
1) The customer places an order for a product on the retailer’s online store or website.
2) The retailer manually or automatically forwards this order and customer’s information to his or her dropship supplier.
3) The dropship supplier packages and ships the goods directly to the customer on behalf of the retailer.
Features, You Must Love..
- Sell Unlimited Number of Products
- 2 millions product available
- One Click Products Import
- One Click Products Review Import
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Set your profit margins
- Enjoy 100% ownership
- Fulfill Orders Automatically
- Easy management and marketing
- We help choose a profitable niche
Benefits of Drop Shipping
Buying, stocking and storing inventory is one of the most expensive parts of being a retailer, and drop shipping? It lets you skip right over all that.
You don’t have to invest thousands into products, nor do you have to pay to rent warehouse space to store it.
“Especially around the holiday season, drop shipping can allow you to focus on selling, promoting, and marketing your business,
Other advantages of drop shipping include:
- Less risk – You don’t have tons of money tied up in inventory that potentially might not sell. You only buy a product if a customer has already purchased it, in which case, you’re already guaranteed some sort of profit margin.
- Very little overhead cost – Without warehouse costs or the need to stock inventory, drop ship businesses have very little overhead. Many owners are even able to run their business from out of a home office, using only a laptop.
- A faster start-up – There’s a lot of work in stocking inventory, finding a warehouse, taking out a lease and hiring people to manage, pick and pick your products. Without all those steps, retailers can get their businesses off the ground much more quickly.
- Scalable – It’s super easy to scale a drop ship operation, as the majority of the extra work falls on your suppliers — not you or your own team. When you do more business, you simply have to order more products. The supplier is the one who has to pick it, pack it and get it from point A to point B for the customer.